Are you always behind on your bills? Can’t seem to find a way out of the debt game? Do you need more money for the little extras each month? Tired of not having enough money because you are constantly trying to “catch up on your bills”? This is called debt and millions of people suffer from bad spending habits, impulse buying and living beyond their means. Be honest with yourself, if you are in debt, then chances are, you fall into this category.
You must change your thinking and stop buying things you don’t really need, and to do that you need to retrain your subconscious thought patterns. Our subliminal debt free afformations can help you stop frivolous spending, stop using your credit card for unnecessary things all the time and start saving money for the things you may want to buy down the road.
Free demos of oursubliminal afformations:
Debt is a serious issue for many people. Every day you are bombarded with thousands of advertisements from the big corporations and spoon fed that you need this or need that, try this, try that. The truth is, YOU DON’T NEED ALL THAT CRAP! You will get along perfectly fine without that new gizmo, video game, cell phone or even that new pair of state-of -the-art shoes that up until now you have been fine and content without, right?
Stop spending money you don’t have to spend on stuff you don’t really need to buy (which by the way, it’s a proven fact that the price on new things usually drops after the company makes a killing off the new release, take any new sports game for any video game system for example, every year a new one is developed and the older one drastically drops in price by over half), it’s that simple, but you must have the right mind set to think before impulse buying, which is where our afformations come into play.
You can effortlessly start using your mind and think before pulling out that credit card to purchase that new toy that you have lived without for so long. Stop piling up debt and become debt free. The afformations in these tracks include:
- Why am I becoming completely debt free?
- Why am I changing my spending habits and taking control of my money and my life?
- Why am I getting out of debt right now?
- Why am I in so much control of my money and where it goes?
- Why am I just naturally good with my money?
- Why am I now on top of my finances?
- Why am I saving for my future?
- Why am I saving more and more money?
- Why am I so disciplined with my money?
- Why am I so motivated to live a debt free lifestyle?
- Why am I so naturally disciplined with my money and how I spend it?
- Why am I so responsible with my money?
- Why am I so strong against impulse buying?
- Why are my debts decreasing so rapidly?
- Why do I always find a way to save extra money?
- Why do I always have enough money to pay my bills and some left over for little extras?
- Why do I always spend my money wisely?
- Why am I so disciplined in my spending habits?
- Why do I enjoy saving money so much?
- Why do I find it so easy to resist buying things I don’t really need?
- Why do I find it so easy to eliminate all debt and save money?
- Why do I now have full control over my finances and spending habits?
- Why do I want to be completely debt free so badly?
- Why does it feel so good to resist the temptation of impulse buying?
- Why does saving money feel so natural to me?
- Why is my mind so highly focused on getting out of debt and saving money?
- Compatible with any iPod or MP3 player.
- 30 minute tracks – 3 with nature sounds and 1 silent
- DRM free, you can burn onto CD.
- Download as often as required.
- No waiting, immediate download after purchase.